This hospital provides the highest quality of individualized care to each patient. They are leaders in the surgical hospital setting by delivering highly skilled care, in a friendly environment, which focuses on customer satisfaction. Located just a short drive from the beach, this hospital was rated as a “Top Place to Work” in the area for the third year in a row!
They are in rapid growth mode and are looking to hire a Surgical Services Manager to join their team. They do 11,000 surgical procedures a year and 15,000 inpatient procedures a year. This person would report to the Surgical Services Director, someone I personally know and think embodies the servant leader mentality. They want someone whose focus is patient satisfaction and an employee engager.
Here are some details about the hospital:
- 49,000 Square-Foot Hospital (39,000 additional square feet opening Spring 2021)
- 21-Bed Inpatient Department
- 9-Bed Pre-Operative Department
- 15-Bed Post-Anesthesia Care
- 6 Operating Room Suites
- 2 Procedure Rooms
If you are a tenured leader that focuses on quality of care, encouraging and empowering your team, and has a clear understanding of productivity goals, I want to speak with you!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to email@example.com
Surgical Services Manager
- Comp: $125,000.00 salary for the right candidate
- BSN, RN required.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Three years of operating room/critical care experience preferred, two years in clinical nurse leadership for Surgical Services
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities of a Staff Nurse are required for this position.