This hospital provides the highest quality of individualized care to each patient. They are leaders in the surgical hospital setting by delivering highly skilled care, in a friendly environment, which focuses on customer satisfaction. Located just a short drive from the beach, this hospital was rated as a “Top Place to Work” in the area for the third year in a row!
They are in rapid growth mode and are looking to hire a PACU Manager to join their team. They do 11,000 surgical procedures a year and 15,000 inpatient procedures a year. This person would report to the Surgical Services Director, someone I personally know and think embodies the servant leader mentality. They want someone whose focus is patient satisfaction and an employee engager.
Here are some details about the hospital:
- 49,000 Square-Foot Hospital (39,000 additional square feet opening Spring 2021)
- 21-Bed Inpatient Department
- 9-Bed Pre-Operative Department
- 15-Bed Post-Anesthesia Care
- 6 Operating Room Suites
- 2 Procedure Rooms
If you are a tenured leader that focuses on quality of care, encouraging and empowering your team, and has a clear understanding of productivity goals, I want to speak with you!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comp: $125,000.00 salary for the right candidate
- BSN, RN required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with emphasis on Peri-anesthesia care in hospital setting and 3 years’ experience in clinical nurse leadership in Peri-anesthesia services
- Certification in Basic Life Support, PALS and ACLS